Tuesday, April 21, 2009

* I love our new van. It is my favorite by far. And the tv's are my favorite too. Well maybe the boys favorite but I love them too. We should have thought about that a long time ago. We now drive in peace.

* NOTE TO SELF: Don't use your teeth to pull a needle through a patch. I did this while sewing a patch on Tanner's scout shirt. I was so mad at myself. I know better than this! Now you can just call me snaggle tooth! Will be getting that fixed tomorrow.

* Went to pack meeting tonight. Played a getting to know you game where you had to tell 3 things about yourself & 2 had to be the truth & one had to be a lie.
Tanner said:
1. I have a dog. (lie)
2. I am in karate.
3. I like to go fishing.

I said:
1. I have 2 deer heads hanging in my bedroom.
2. I cook dinner for my family every night. (lie)
3. I like to do crafts.

The boys thought that my #1 was a lie. It was pretty funny.

Carson said:
1. I have a cat.
2. I go to school everyday. (lie)
3. I am in karate.

* We are leaving tomorrow night to go to Utah. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day getting us all ready to leave. I think Tanner is going to drive me crazy once he gets home from school about when are we leaving??? He is just going to have to wait till Brian gets home from work.
I am excited to see family & get out of town for a few days.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Have a great trip!! Can't wait to see pictures:)

Anonymous said...

snaggle tooth!! ha! thats kinda funny! I cant wait to leave too!

Jill said...

How are the boys liking karate? Sorry I didn't get a chance to chat. Have a nice trip.

Cameron said...

Ah, I wish I had read your post a day earlier! I too just chipped a tooth sewing a cub scout patch.

Just kiddin :)

Say hello to the fam for me. Whatcha doing in Utah?

chanel said...

sorry bout the tooth!

those were good lies!im terrible at that game!

Brooke said...

Hey snaggle...what you got a van!? I wanna see it! Wee what happens when I go outta town, I'm totally out of the loop! Sorry about your tooth!!!

Brooke said...

Uhhhh I meant SEE