Friday, November 11, 2011

Eleven on 11.11.11

1. I was up early this morning. 6am to be exact. But I am not complaining cause Greyson slept all night.

2. So happy that B is home from deer hunting. We (Greyson and I) had a rough 11 days.




3. I realized that I would not be a good single mom.


4. I have a long list of to do's today. We'll just have to see how much I get done.


5. We had our family pictures taken by Heather and Kristin. I am in love!!!



6. Excited to get our Christmas cards ordered.


7. I am looking forward to the weekend.


8. Cause I have a bunkbed that needs to be put together. And I am sure that Brian is really looking forward to that.


9. So excited for the holidays. I really need to get started on my christmas shopping!!


10. Feeling lots of love for Russell and Caitlin today.


11. Happy Veteran's day! So thankful for this country and our freedom.

No comments: