Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Carson lost another tooth. He has had 2 that have been wiggly for awhile. One more then the other. Last night I looked at it. And he did not want me to pull it. It was hanging on. I got a paper towel and pinned him down. Yes, he was kicking and screaming but I couldn't let him go to sleep with that little tiny tooth just hanging there.
He had been pushing it forward with his tounge and so all I had to do was push it back and it just fell out. He was happy that it was not painful.
So the tooth fairy came last night and he got some money. Oh and the tooth fairy.......well, HE forgot to take his tooth. Carson is planning on leaving the tooth again tonight! haha!!!

4 comments:

Britta said...

Sound like my house. We basically have to pin down our kids too.
At least the toothfairy came at all. There have been times when the toothfairy must've been too busy to stop at our house and didn't come. So the teeth would be under the pillow for one more night. Oops! Hehehe!

Brad and Leslie said...

This reminds me - the Tooth Fairy still owes Zoƫ money. She pulled a loose tooth while we were standing in line to go into the midnight premiere of Harry Potter on Thursday!

Cherine said...

Holy crap that picture gave me a flashback of my brother. He is adorable and looks just like B. :)

PS I think I might understand a little of the love you have for your backyard. It looks great!!

Belle said...

i love your blog check out mine im still working on it though im still new