He and Gavin are the same age, and Gavin could have started Junior Kindergarten this year: 3 turning 4- what the? I said no way, so he is starting this coming year, then will start senior kindergarten when he is 5 like he's supposed too! Crew is such a cutie. Why do they have to grow up so fast?
4 comments:
He and Gavin are the same age, and Gavin could have started Junior Kindergarten this year: 3 turning 4- what the? I said no way, so he is starting this coming year, then will start senior kindergarten when he is 5 like he's supposed too! Crew is such a cutie. Why do they have to grow up so fast?
He was just a baby. That's CRAZY.
my little crew bear! He is getting so big! I love that kid!
Another milestone, huh? A bitter/sweet occasion! Way to go Crew!
Post a Comment