
We went to Disneyland on Monday 11-1-10. We were there for 10 hours. The boys had a blast. We learned a few things:
1. Crew is not afraid of anything. He rode all the rides. And loved them.
2. It will be a lot easier when we go next time. When Greyson is older. (probably around Crew's age now) It was hard for him to be strapped in the stroller and to be held for so long. He just really wanted to get down and crawl around.
3. We went at the perfect time. Not one line was longer then a 30 minute wait. It was great.
4. It is expensive to go to Disney with 4 kids. It cost us $17.50 for all of us to get a churro!
5. Take more pictures next time!


2 comments:
SO fun! Man 17 bones for churros..LOCO! Miss y'all, and guess what??? I will see you in...hang on I need to check a calendar..I'm back 6.5 weeks BOO_YA! :)
So glad you could all go this year. we didnt make it and the boys were not happy with us. Spoiled much? i'd say. I so understand about the cost too. When we went last year it cost up about 2200 dollars to go for 5 days. Wow, do you know what i could do with that kinda cash? anyways, it was great to see you at jen's. Miss ya. Have a great Thanksgiving!!!!
Post a Comment