* I am not gonna lie. I CANNOT WAIT TILL THE KIDS GO BACK TO SCHOOL!!
They are driving me crazy! I am not that kind of mom who loves when their kids are all home. Well I do.....but only if Brian is home too.
I am sick of the bored kids. I am sick of them fighting. I am sick of them constanly playing video games and not picking up after themselves. I am sick of them always eating.
Ok I got that off my chest. Now how many days do I have left of this???
* If I have to hear Crew ask me one more time...."what time is it?" I think I might scream. He will ask me 100 times a day. No lie. I was going to count today and I just did not feel like it. I don't know where he got this from or why he needs to constantly know what time it is. I got to a point today where I just didn't answer him. I guess this is a little phase he is going thru.
* Went to the grocery store today and about 5 different people made comments about Greyson.
"Oh look at that healthy baby!" ..... "Oh what a cutie!" ..... "Now what aisle did your mom find you on?"
Well he is cutting his top two teeth right now and has been one cranky baby. He just wants to be held and is not sleeping too good. Not even for his naps. So I was about ready to tell these people that they could have him. Not really! But he has been requiring a lot of me lately.
WOW! Now maybe my next post can be more positive. Gotta go. Greyson is awake after only being asleep for the night for only 2 hours.
7 comments:
amen sister, amen.
I totally understands you, Amber! I feel the same way at times!
You need to call Cheryl and get the good drugs!
I think I said the same things this week about my boys bored, fighting, video games and food! I guess it must be their age! Less than a week to go for us! The count down's on!
I have to say I am SOOOOO happy my kids are back at school! Seriously this was me most of the Summer :)
I'm sorry sista! Better days ahead!
aint it the truth! mine went back to school and suddenly there is a lot more peace. you're awesome!!
Post a Comment