That is the MOST romantic thing I have ever seen!! So sweet!! :) Cool that he scored such a great one though :)
Get out of town!Has it been that long since I've been to your house? When did the heads start moving into the bedroom?I am dying. So funny.I guess they could make a good coat rack for all your purses :)
Brain is killen me! He needs to stop!
That is so scary! Right across from your bed? Brian is a lucky guy, that's all I'm saying...
You are a much better woman than I am. By the way, the kids are adorable. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is the MOST romantic thing I have ever seen!! So sweet!! :) Cool that he scored such a great one though :)
Get out of town!
Has it been that long since I've been to your house? When did the heads start moving into the bedroom?
I am dying.
So funny.
I guess they could make a good coat rack for all your purses :)
Brain is killen me! He needs to stop!
That is so scary! Right across from your bed? Brian is a lucky guy, that's all I'm saying...
You are a much better woman than I am. By the way, the kids are adorable. :)
Post a Comment