Monday, December 18, 2006

Excited for Christmas!

I asked mom last night if she would get excited for Christmas when we were younger. She said yes. I am so excited this year for Christmas. Excited to see the reactions of the boys. It is crazy because I really don't want to wait. Excited for them to get some new toys & games to occupy their time. Well especially Tanner's time while he is on break. I feel that he is going to forget what he has learned. Especially since he is still learning so many new things with his letters and words. I got him some fun educational games to help him learn but have fun at the same time.
He is also getting a custom skateboard. I picked out everything from the board to the wheels. That was a learning experience. I really hope he likes it. Carson is getting a spider man scooter and some Diego toys!


Carson took this picture this morning of me feeding Crew. I think he did a good job. He was telling Crew to say cheese. I thought that was funny.

No comments: