Well things are going well with the boys sleeping in the bunk bed. Life has been good. My problem is trying to get them inside with baths & story before 9:00. It seems like it is so late when we start the whole bedtime routine. Tanner always says at around 8:00 that "it isn't even dark outside yet & look at all the kids still playing." Does that sound a little familiar. Now I understand why dad & mom always tried to get us inside and to bed so early. Brian told the boys that if they stayed in their beds for one week they could go to Walmart fishing section and pick out one thing. They were so excited and couldn't wait till Saturday. How crazy is that? Only my boys. Gotta love them!!!
Carson has been doing good at potty training. Today was the first day that he actually came to me & told me that he had to go. So I think this is a good thing. We are making progress. He fell asleep today for a nap (because he has been waking up at 7am) & I had to change him into a pullup. Plus because he was on my bed!
Swimming lessons are going ok. Tanner is just so dang scared of the water. Elise said that once he gets over this he will be swimming fine. It just makes me want to stop bringing him. I feel like it is a waste of my money. But I know you are right Heather-- then he will never learn. So I just need to give it some time.
Tanner had his first basketball practice last night. It is so funny to watch those little kids try to play. Tanner is the only white boy on his team. But I think he is one of the tallest. He just needs to practice some dribbling skills at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment